Monthly Aggregated Rapid Detox Treatment Data – March 2016

Our primary focus at Rapid Detox by the Waismann Method® is providing the safest and most thorough anesthesia assisted rapid detoxification from all opioids. We treat patients from across age groups and around the world. Below are some of the anonymized monthly statistics of patients we have recently treated in March 2016.

Drugs Detoxed

Aggregated Data - March 2016 - Drugs Detoxed

Aggregated Data – March 2016 – Drugs Detoxed

Opioids come in a variety of formulations and under a plethora of brand names.

About 33% of opioids detoxed were oxycodone-based drugs: oxycodone, Roxicodone, and Percocet. Roxicodone is a trade name for oxycodone. Percocet is a trade name for an oxycodone and acetaminophen formulation.

Approximately 29% of the opioids we detoxed were replacement opioids, specifically methadone, suboxone, and subutex. This type of opioid is typically used for opioid replacement therapy (ORT).

Hydrocodone-based opioids accounted for about 14% of detoxed drugs: Lortab, Vicodin, and Norco. These are brand name formulations of hydrocodone and acetaminophen.

Coming in at 9.5%, respectively, were poppy-based opiates (heroin) and fentanyl-based drugs. In the United States, heroin is a Schedule I drug, meaning that no prescriptions may be written for such substances.

Lastly, hydromorphone-based opioids accounted for 5% of drugs detoxed, specifically Dilaudid.

Travel

Aggregate Data - March 2016 - Travel

Aggregate Data – March 2016 – Travel

This month, about 82% of our patients traveled from out state seeking our exclusive treatment center in California. Suffice it to say, the remaining 18% of our patients were from within California.

Length of Stay

Aggregate Data - March 2016 - Length of Stay

Aggregate Data – March 2016 – Length of Stay

Approximately 47% of our patients stayed with us for 7-9 days. About 35% stayed with us for 10-14 days.   And about 18% of our patients stayed for 5-6 days. The length of stay is determined by our medical director, based on each patient’s individual circumstances, including but not limited to: age, drugs taken, medical history, and overall health.

Age

Aggregate Data - March 2016 - Patient Age

Aggregate Data – March 2016 – Patient Age

We treat patients from across various age groups. For the month of March, about 29% of our patients were between the ages of 30-39. Also, at about 29%, were patients between the ages of 40-49. Approximately 24% of patients were 22-29 years of age. Lastly, about 18% of patients were between 50-64 years of age.