If opiate addiction has plagued your life and the withdrawal symptoms are just too intense, you may benefit from the rapid detox process.
The Waismann Method® is a safe approach to detox that will eliminate physical cravings. Here are the details.
WAISMANN DETOX™ UNDER SEDATION
- Patients are usually admitted at least a day before the procedure.
- Each patient has a private room where they undergo an extensive medical evaluation. Understanding your metabolism and organ function is critical to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the detoxification.
- You will also have a private Intensive Care Unit room, where you will sleep comfortably under sedation. Our quadruple board-certified medical director closely monitors rapid withdrawal for around 60-90 minutes.
- You usually remain in the ICU for close monitoring until the next morning.
- After a 2 to a 4-day hospital stay, patients receive additional care in a private suite at our exclusive aftercare. At the retreat, there is a maximum of six patients at a time. The staff will help you transition to a new opiate-free life while building physical and emotional strength.
Getting through a Withdrawal Successfully is the First Step to Overcome Opiate Addiction
Although you may have had a strong desire to quit, a previous attempt may have been unsuccessful because you had difficulty overcoming intense withdrawal symptoms. This is common and nothing to be ashamed of. It does not reflect on your commitment to quitting or mean you can’t be successful in your goal to overcome opiate addiction. Maybe you could survive the withdrawal process but had an immediate relapse due to intense physical cravings. Again, this is common and doesn’t mean you can’t quit. The Waismann Method ® may be just what you need to put opiate addiction successfully behind. The accelerated withdrawal process will be complete within a couple of hours compared to days or weeks with traditional approaches. Besides, we help you through the withdrawal in the most humane manner while eliminating physical craving.
Contact us if you are ready to quit and learn more about how the Waismann Method may work for you.